国产偷拍视频Thanks to you, #GivingTuesday 2019 was our best ever! On Dec. 3, we raised $66,588.85 for NEIU scholarships and programs. We blew our $30,000 goal out of the water! Over the course of the entire #GivingTuesday campaign we raised a grand total of $72,852.76.
国产偷拍视频Even more impressive than the total donation amount, was the number of individual donors. In one day 237 people gave to Northeastern. That is our largest number of donors in one day, ever. Simply incredible.
Thank you from all the students who will receive scholarships or present their research at conferences. Thank you from those undocumented NEIU students who will receive grants to renew their DACA statuses. Thank you from the programs that can now purchase critical supplies, equipment, and books. Thank you from the NEIU Foundation for making possible the support we give to Northeastern students. Here at NEIU, community is what we do, and that's why so many students, alumni, faculty, and staff call NEIU home. Thank you!
If you missed out on #GivingTuesday, you can still support NEIU students and programs.
Thanks to our #GivingTuesday Champions!
Twenty two faculty and staff members across the University joined the generosity movement. They ran their own #GivingTuesday campaigns to raise funds to support the students they care so much about. They are starting new scholarships or bolstering existing scholarship funds. They raised funds to send students to conferences, purchase needed equipment, or to support many other worthy opportunities that benefit NEIU students. We call these stand-up faculty and staff "#GivingTuesday Champions."
- Ashley Agron, The NEIU Alumni Association for the Class Gift Scholarship
- Dr. Andrea Evans, The Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies
- Claudia Ortiz, Ellen Zipprich, & Jessica Vasquez, The Center for College Access and Success (CCAS)
- Dr. Shayne Pepper, The Department of Communication, Media and Theatre
- Dr. Marcelo Sztainberg The Department of Computer Science
- Dr. Erick Howenstine, The Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
- Dr. Maria E. de la Torre, Department of Justice Studies
- Dear Aunaetitrakul, The Angelina Pedroso Center for Diversity and Intercultural Affairs
- James Ball, The Department of Health Sciences and Physical Education for the Golden Eagle Team Raisers Scholarship
- Dr. Charles Steinwedel, The Department of History
- Dr. Paulo H. Acioli, The Department of Physics for a new Physics scholarship fund
- Dr. Amanda Dykema-Engblade and Ramon Viera The Department of Psychology
- Dr. Saba Ayman-Nolley, Dr. Saba and Dr. Condon Psychology Student Travel Award
- Laura West, The Student Center for Science Engagement
- Dr. Brooke Johnson, The Department of Women's and Gender Studies Scholarship
- Dr. Denise Cloonan, The Department of World Languages and Cultures
- Luvia Moreno, Undocumented Student Project - for DACA application renewals
- Jon Hageman, The University Honors Program
- Steven Harris, The University Libraries
Thank You to the Health Care Foundation of Northern Lake County!
We are so fortunate that the will match up to $10,000 of new and increased gifts on #GivingTuesday.